External Email - Use Caution

Dear Freesurfer experts,

Although this issue was raised in the archive, I could not find an answer.

I want to create a 3d volume using an annot file.

I run the following command.

'mri_label2vol --annot $SUBJECTS_DIR/' subj
'/label/lh.Schaefer2018_100Parcels_7Networks_order.annot --temp
$SUBJECTS_DIR/' subj '/mri/orig.mgz --identity --fillthresh .3
--subject ' subj ' --hemi lh --o $SUBJECTS_DIR/' subj
'/schaefer_volume_left.nii.gz --proj frac 0 1 .1'

This produces a 3d volume but the ribbon is not well filled (it's
patchy and extends outside the ribbon).

I tried to use --fill-ribbon but this produces a binary volume of the
ribbon without the label information from my annot file.

How can I convert my annot into a 3d volume that completely fills the
ribbon and retains label information?

Thank you.

-Tom.