From: Haewon Roh <rofree...@gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, August 19, 2020 at 09:21
To: Freesurfer support list <freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>, "Iglesias
Gonzalez, Juan E." <jiglesiasgonza...@mgh.harvard.edu>
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] " quantifyThalamicNuclei.sh" commend does not work..

        External Email - Use Caution
Cause I segmented thalamus using only T1 image, I put the this command :
quantifyThalamicNuclei.sh thalamus_nuclei_output_file.txt T1
But any file was not made after this command.

On Aug 19, 2020, at 10:18 PM, Iglesias Gonzalez, Juan E.
<jiglesiasgonza...@mgh.harvard.edu<mailto:jiglesiasgonza...@mgh.harvard.edu>>
wrote:

Dear HW,
What was the exact command you ran?