From: <freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> on behalf of Yang Molly
<mollyyang1...@gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, August 19, 2020 at 13:56
To: "freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu" <freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
Subject: [Freesurfer] quantifyHAsubregions.sh does not work

        External Email - Use Caution
Hi experts,

When I tried to gathered the volumes of hippocampus subregions from all
subjects  by using the commend " quantifyHAsubregions.sh", the command did not
work well.  There's no error message in the terminal but no file was made after
that command. My data was longitudinal data, so I did the longitudinal segment
used “segmentHA_T1_long.sh”. Therefore, the exact command I run for results
collection was "quantifyHAsubregions.sh hippoSF T1.long subhippallvolume.txt",
I also tried to  provide the subject directory explicitly as fourth argument
like "quantifyHAsubregions.sh hippoSF T1.long subhippallvolume.txt
/media/ubuntu/cxy/FreesT1/output.long”. The results was same, there was no file.

All my subjects were pre-processed and segmentations using freesurfer version
7.1.0 on ubuntu 16.04.

I attached screenshot of my terminal window and the script of
quantifyHAsubregions.sh in my computer as below.

Do you have any suggestions on how I could figure out this problem? Or other
method to gather the results?

Thanks a lot!!

Molly