External Email - Use Caution

Hi FreeSurfer team,

After running longitudinal FS, and running mri_glmfit using files that measured
spc, we found clusters associated with our continuous variable (WMH volume)
after controlling for other covariates. I was wondering though, do the values
found in cache.th13.abs.y.ocn.dat reflect the change in thickness (as measured
by spc) for each subject of the cluster found to be significantly associated? I
read other posts that it was a value of thickness of each cluster, but I wasn't
sure if the same was true for a longitudinal analysis (spc), as the file
contains both positive and negative numbers.

Thanks so much for your help!
Batool