External Email - Use Caution

Dear FreeSurfer experts

I am working on the gyrification index of schizophrenia patients. I had
collated global brain values such as thickness, GM, and WM volumes.
In addition, I wanted to tabulate gyrification values. Using the below link
I was able to extract the hemispheric mean gyrification values.
https://www.mail-archive.com/freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/msg31829.html

But it is giving me 2 rows of output that are adding more ambiguity to the
existing problem.
Below is the command which I used to get mean gyrification for the left
hemisphere and also the corresponding output.

> *Command Line: *

mri_segstats --slabel CSRI104 lh
> /usr/local/freesurfer//subjects/CSRI104/label/lh.cortex --i
> /usr/local/freesurfer//subjects/CSRI104/surf/lh.pial_lgi --sum
> lh.aparc.pial_lgi.stats

*Output: *

# NRows 2
> # NTableCols 10
> # ColHeaders  Index SegId NVertices Area_mm2 StructName Mean StdDev Min
> Max Range
>   1   0      6879     4687.8  Seg0000     2.4509     0.2838     1.8067
> 2.8873     1.0806
>   2   1    128054    84259.7  Seg0001     3.0148     0.6366     1.9369
> 4.7611     2.8242

My confusion is that which row I should take it as a mean gyrification
value for the left hemisphere (seg0000 or seg0001)?

Please guide me if there is a way to combine two hemispheric values and
make it as mean gyrification alike mean thickness.

With regards
Korann