From: freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
<freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> on behalf of Samar Fouda
<samarsfo...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, October 16, 2020 10:00 AM
To: freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu <freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
Subject: [Freesurfer] Help!

        External Email - Use Caution

Hi! I am trying to run tracula- TRAC-All and I get this error message, i
assumed it is because that bvals and bvecs needed to be predetermined but it
seems like that is not the case and i am still getting the same error:

Transform file should be eddy_correct/eddy log file or .mat file

What do you think the problem is?

Thanks so much for your help.

Samar Fouda

Post Doctoral Associate

Emerge Research Program

National Center for PTSD, Clinical Neuroscience Division

Yale School of Medicine

samar.fo...@yale.edu<mailto:samar.fo...@yale.edu>

+1203285-7568