From: freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
<freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> On Behalf Of Douglas N. Greve
Sent: Friday, October 30, 2020 11:39 AM
To: 李梦君 <meng...@csu.edu.cn>; Freesurfer support list
<freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] Statistic Difference Region on the Fsaverage Turned
into No Statistic Difference after Mapping onto the Subjects

sorry, I don't understand your question. can you elaborate?
On 10/28/2020 11:57 PM, 李梦君 wrote:

        External Email - Use Caution
Thanks for your help! I finished the -qcache for every subject before group
analysis with Qdec/mri_label2label. I want to do the correlation analysis
between the significant cortex area and the behavior score. Should I compare
the group analysis without the -qcache before Qdec/mri_label2label?