External Email - Use Caution

Hello Freesurfer developers,

For the purpose of reporting ROIs in my article, I need a list of X Y
Z coordinates in MNI space for all the labels in the Destrieux atlas.
I came across a previous post with the following steps:

Step 1:
 mri_annotation2label --subject fsaverage --hemi lh --annotation
 aparc.a2009s --outdir ~/myproject/processed/tmp

Step 2:
mri_surfcluster --in ~/myproject/processed/fsaverage/surf/lh.thickness
--clabel lh.G_pariet_inf-Supramar.label --sum
~/myproject/processed/tmp/sum.lh_G_pariet_inf-supramar  --centroid
--thmin 0 --hemi lh --subject fsaverage --nofixmni

Q1: All the ROIs appeared to have identical MNI coordinates. what should I do?

Q2: For reporting the list of X Y Z coordinates in MNI space for all
the labels in aseg.stats ROIs, What should I change?

Thank you in advance,
Best regards,
Hengameh