External Email - Use Caution

Hello, i used this code:
mri_vol2surf --src /home/neuroimage/fsl/FreeSurfer/AAL.nii --regheader MNI
--projfrac 0.5 --hemi lh --out /home/neuroimage/fsl/FreeSurfer/AAL-lh.mgh

Also i tried to map the AAL into the surface of fsaverage with:
mri_vol2surf --mov /home/neuroimage/fsl/FreeSurfer/AAL.nii --reg
/home/neuroimage/fsl/FreeSurfer/fsaverage_AAL/AAL_MNI2fsaverage.dat
--projdist-max 0 1 0.1 --interp nearest --hemi rh --out rh_fsaverageAAL.mgh

The regions of the 2 methods are pretty similar but both have some holes
into the ROIs