External Email - Use Caution

Dear Freesurfer Experts,

As I'd like to extract the average value of each subject in the cluster after
running group analysis, may I know the unit of these numbers?

Since the one I'm running is surface area, and the cluster is 444mm^2, all the
numbers in the file cache.th40.neg.y.ocn.dat is in the range of [0.55 1.05],
may I know if this is correct and if so, how the unit is for those? Thanks a
lot!

ClusterNo

Max

VtxMax