Is the point truly talairach or is it mni152 or mni305.
If 152 or 305, then this page will tell you how to do the conversion
https://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/CoordinateSystems

On 2/24/2021 3:26 PM, Nasiriavanaki, Zahra wrote:
Hi Freesurferers

I have some talairach coordinates on the cortical surface (extracted from a paper) and I need to see their location on my fmri maps.

I used "tksurfer> go to saved point “ to see the location of that coordinate on my map. However, that coordinate is in talairach. Should I convert it to RAS and then save it as a point in tmp folder? If so, could you please let me know how I should convert them from talairach to RAS?

Thanks
MOna

*Zahra (Mona) Nasiriavanaki, M.D.*
Postdoctoral Research Fellow