Hi Donatas, did I write that? I don't remember how it works. I think it is just some minor mechanical clean up.
doug

On 3/16/2021 12:37 PM, Donatas Sederevicius wrote:

        External Email - Use Caution

Dear FreeSurfers,
I had a look at the RB_all_2020-01-02.gca atlas and there was no probabilistic information regarding the claustrum. However, in the mailing archive I have found the following: