External Email - Use Caution

Hi.

We are looking for a postdoc to work with us on multimodal MRI and machine
learning to predict Parkinson's disease dementia.

An ideal candidate should be well versed and understand multi-shell
diffusion MRI analysis and processing and have an interest in developing
models for fusing across different MRI and non MRI modalities via deep
learning or machine learning models.

Contact me directly for more information or Apply here
https://secure-web.cisco.com/1esZWcZk9kteVZxe-rcxz8vEdu1K9larHO-dBsWZn3e4QKm_OXqiJRkPp5BpGX8bti_JWaHuEV_p7UKGRkAywm4aRBGgoA0eb4b-1atL-nR0sQXBVWMTwYw4LHIWDmHM3-1UD1deDYH5xUteOzEj0nppvnTKGAC7UHUy3gS67IxOhBCln7OGLcn9TNnE1RFRtMjvZHFNy86WF9rZ2xPzbblkQZ0ubYDtwHSGYygn2P2ubzyFOmS3-YMGvIZpkAdHeSrk17uA-Yllooh1pjzv1tw/https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2FEnVgKWQqRh
Apologies for cross posting.

Thank you.