Do you want to do it on a voxel-wise (map) basis? I guess you could just run
mri_concat subj1/lesionmap.mni152.mgz subj2/lesionmap.mni152.mgz ... subjN/lesionmap.mni152.mgz --o stack.lesionmaps.mgz Then run a voxel-wise GLM on the stack. This tricky. You'll probably want to smooth it some (mri_fwhm). When you run mri_glmfit make sure to add --no-prune. You should also use permutation when you do correction for multiple comparisons (mri_glmfit-sim)