On 3/24/2021 5:11 PM, Blanpain, Lou wrote:

Hello,

I had the following 2 general questions regarding Freesurfer:

 1. Is there an extensive list of anatomical labels for each atlas
    used? For instance, what are all the potential labels used in
    wmparc.mgz? I am aware of the extensive list of labels in
    ‘FreeSurferColorLUT.txt’, but this list does not seem to indicate
    which labels are included in which atlas.

The easiest thing to do is to look in the corresponding .stats file (eg, subject/stats/wmparc.stats)

1.

 2. Do we know of Freesurfer users who have already worked on
    categorizing labels from such atlases? For instance, I would be
    interested in categorizing labels belonging to the visual system
    network vs the auditory system network.

Not that I know of.

1.

Thank you so much for your assistance.