From: <freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> on behalf of Wei Shao
<ws...@research.baycrest.org>
Date: Thursday, April 29, 2021 at 22:39
To: Freesurfer support list <freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] Out of memory from longitudinal segmentation of
hippocampus

        External Email - Use Caution
Hello, Dear Freesufer experts

I just thought of sending a friendly reminder -

I am wondering if you had the time to go over my question?

Best regards,
Wei

On Sat, Apr 24, 2021 at 2:26 PM Wei Shao
<ws...@research.baycrest.org<mailto:ws...@research.baycrest.org>> wrote:
Hello, Dear FreeSurfer expert.

I was tried to use longitudinal segmentation of T1 scans for the longitudinal
analysis. but there is a problem

making Unknown map to reduced label 13
Computing hyperparameters for estimation of Gaussian parameters
Error using permute
Out of memory. Type HELP MEMORY for your options.

Error in myMRIread>myMRIread_aux (line 99)
Error in myMRIread (line 63)
Error in SegmentSubfieldsT1Longitudinal (line 904)

MATLAB:nomem
@#@FSTIME  2021:04:24:13:57:21 run_SegmentSubfieldsT1Longitudinal.sh N 17 e
249.25 S 49.95 U 759.76 P 324% M 1532492 F 249 R 4682496 W 0 c 134624 w 550491
I 3940880 O 1217536 L 1.24 1.04 1.58
@#@FSLOADPOST 2021:04:24:14:01:30 run_SegmentSubfieldsT1Longitudinal.sh N 17
4.04 3.43 2.47
Linux gra-login1 3.10.0-1127.8.2.el7.x86_64 #1 SMP Tue May 12 16:57:42 UTC 2020
x86_64 GNU/Linux

longitudinal subfields exited with ERRORS at Sat Apr 24 14:01:31 EDT 2021

For more details, see the log file
/home/weishao/long_BAY12019/scripts/long-hippocampal-subfields-T1.log

I have checked the space:

                        Description                Space           # of files
                    /home (user weishao)              44G/53G
147k/500k

Could you tell me what I should do? Thanks

Best,
Cheer