From: freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
<freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> on behalf of Alberto Del Cerro Leon
<bertocer...@gmail.com>
Date: Friday, May 7, 2021 at 6:49 AM
To: Freesurfer support list <freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
Subject: [Freesurfer] Error in SAMSEG preprocessing

        External Email - Use Caution
Hello, I am trying to use SAMSEG to segment white matter lesions, I ran the
following command:

run_samseg --input '/home/neuroimage/fsl/vascular/1002/U1002_3DT1.nii'
'/home/neuroimage/fsl/vascular/1002/flair_reg.nii' --pallidum-separate --lesion
--lesion-mask-pattern 0 1 --output '/home/neuroimage/fsl/vascular/1002/'

The output files were:

  *   cost.txt
  *   priors-testing.mgz
  *   samseg.talairach.lta
  *   template.lta
  *   template_coregistered.mgz
  *   template_transforms.mat
However I don't find any file with the white matter lesions segmented or a stat
file. I would send you the terminal outputs but is too extensive. Would you
help me?