From: freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
<freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> on behalf of Melissa Marie Rundle
<mrun...@wakehealth.edu>
Date: Friday, May 7, 2021 at 2:59 PM
To: freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu <freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
Subject: [Freesurfer] mri_label2vol error

        External Email - Use Caution
Hi,

I get the following error message when I run mri_label2vol (freesurfer v 6.0)
in a jupyter notebook(6.1.4) with python (v3.8.5):

dyld: lazy symbol binding failed: Symbol not found: ___emutls_get_address

  Referenced from: /Applications/freesurfer/bin/../lib/gcc/lib/libgomp.1.dylib

  Expected in: /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib

However, when I run mri_label2vol directly in a terminal window, the command
runs just fine.  Nor do I have trouble

running similar commands such as mri_vol2vol or mri_convert using the jupyter
notebook.

I tried running "sudo -E fs_update" as suggested in MailScanner has detected a
possible fraud attempt from "secure-web.cisco.com" claiming to be
https://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/ReleaseNotes<https://secure-web.cisco.com/1fu8uZTsG4VqEpMIJBtTitHsB5L2G2xXvyt_Drs1gEwm3WuwHgMyeZLPO0D6ectQaNT83w2L83fwdAZ6dYL11VWxEwXs3t7OTsq60LNmxv3IKg-k-8A1J4kV6FpsbelpABw2UvAQgIz0JG79TY4e9FQR-JkqvNpcIFcM7XVjkHSizly6NFyu_1UyxbP9qmgFTUfggygUMj1e16vSTcPUtpFqJ-kh031bD-RQUC_wQMgEskqymXyKIXeIdXo0-pRhNdonAws6hMhVrI-RVmU28hw/https%3A%2F%2Fsurfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu%2Ffswiki%2FReleaseNotes>

but that didn't solve the problem.

Sincerely,

Melissa Rundle