________________________________
Από: freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
<freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> εκ μέρους του Douglas N. Greve
<dgr...@mgh.harvard.edu>
Στάλθηκε: Δευτέρα, 10 Μαΐου 2021 4:30 μμ
Προς: freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu <freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
Θέμα: Re: [Freesurfer] volume ROI to surface for cortical thickness

did you draw the labels on each subject separately? In that case there is no
need to go through fsaverage.
Projfrac is the fractional distance between the white and pial surfaces (0.5 is
half way)
projdist is the absolute distance (eg, 1.5 is 1.5mm)
Generally projfrac is preferred as it adapts to changes in thickness
In your case, you might want to use --projfrac-max where it will look over a
range of projfrac values for the maximum. This might make your maps look better
because it will be sampling the label or nothing.