Yes, you can use PETsurfer. I would apply it to the ratio

On 5/28/2021 10:25 AM, Marina Fernández wrote:

        External Email - Use Caution

Dear experts,

I want to calculate myelin maps using the ratio of T1w and T2w MRI images. I saw that the correction of partial volume effects can be used to create the maps (Shafee, Buckner & Fischl, 2015)*.

Can I use the PVC functions of PetSurfer for this purpose? And in case I can:

Should I apply PVC only on T1? Or also in T2?

Which T1 should I use? The original T1 or the T1 with corrections (for example, the nu.mgz file that is corrected for variations in intensity)?

Any other advice for calculating myelin maps would be welcome.

Thank you in advance,

Marina

*Link:

*MailScanner has detected a possible fraud attempt from "secure-web.cisco.com" claiming to be* https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4262571/#R48 <https://secure-web.cisco.com/1JlAz9aQioBCdg379E7idALB4EltLyOBrORvLMLOKKAfsOZ5T86whDDL8Q-4ZOYG7rMgwoBYIyC4d5BsThH9nR2UT-_82NU3WKyCZrii6txF4QxCWh-K6Hy6aC2vsOwRupJhTnA_Menjtq1hXOSwjndsWxN3BBnw625eBs0OgB8t1ZM0uY7sLR_VuAuMcsvNsQQ9qofNHMaLp6aidYJh3yhta2kwGeWzCXmtyE1XOS-Z2uiDZa5gqmp9A0egHtAOC68aEN1v8l0S-ikEhif20Qg/https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov%2Fpmc%2Farticles%2FPMC4262571%2F%23R48>