sorry for the delay, Yes, the eTIV is in the aseg.stats file

On 6/22/2021 2:57 PM, Gallego Angel, Juan wrote:

        External Email - Use Caution

Hello,

I sent the message below a couple of weeks ago but I haven’t seen it posted in my freesurfer digest emails. I am wondering if I need to do something different? It’s the first time I submit something.

Thanks,

Juan

*From:* Gallego Angel, Juan
*Sent:* Tuesday, June 8, 2021 4:58 PM
*To:* freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
*Subject:* eTIV and FSGD file

Hi,

I am running my first ever FS analysis and just have a couple of questions. I am looking for cortical thickness predictors of response to treatment. I am at the point of running the mri_glmfit command.  I’d like to control for the effects of sex, age and eTIV.  I already created the contrast and the FSGD files. In the FSGD file I included four classes (male responder, male non-responder, female responder, female non-responder) and added age as a variable and I guess I’d need to add eTIV as well as a variable, and that data could be obtained from the aseg.stats file, right?   Let me know if I am missing anything here.

Many thanks,

Juan

*Juan A. Gallego, MD, MS*

Assistant Professor of Psychiatry

Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell

Assistant Professor

The Feinstein Institute for Medical Research

Director, Early Phase Schizophrenia Biomarker Laboratory

The Zucker Hillside Hospital

75-59 263^rd street

Glen Oaks, NY 11004

Tel: (718) 470-4588

Email: jgall...@northwell.edu <mailto:jgall...@northwell.edu>

*Northwell Health*

Visit us at Northwell.edu <http://secure-web.cisco.com/1J3nxiTRVud5b64q3yXHIwnCs92SEPdCJwM9b7HGLUligyKLOt9XO4jQjnGtq48qTI5iTkDi1uczMfMS2v18I4zyxkNOkZKLehfA0J898bml46DrBc5T1Kg1aK7zdSQT_P_5P5rOWf8kjtawk6yW91L3bgw3Mo6YIsdCAUYjQADd2f_7FFKDKugknSIttFqaxdvHsWzdDQuCSNOz1bhuQzTPjxu5-ynxp-wTdj2E7C-5HGAqJQAtU_uaZ6KQTmwDRpHUwVuQeip6B90GZkY5rrg/http%3A%2F%2Fnorthwell.edu%2F>

The information contained in this electronic e-mail transmission and any attachments are intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom or to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this communication is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this communication to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or disclosure of this communication and any attachment is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone and electronic mail, and delete the original communication and any attachment from any computer, server or other electronic recording or storage device or medium. Receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient is not a waiver of any attorney-client, physician-patient or other privilege.