External Email - Use Caution

Hi All,

I have the following data –

I have 205 subjects - each subject was imaged at 3 timepoints (baseline,
followup 1 and followup 2)

The 205 subjects are split in two treatment arms with 100 subjects in the
first one and 105 subjects in the second one.

For each timepoint, I have created FA maps in their native diffusion space.

I have also extracted the mean FA maps for 187 ROIs using mri_segstats.

For each timepoint, I have saved the results as a matrix (FA in 187 ROIs x
205 subjects) in a text file.

So I have three files for the three timepoints.

I have the age and cognitive score for each subject at each timepoint. And
their gender.

I want to answer the following questions –

   1. Do the baseline FA correlate with the corresponding cognitive score
   at baseline ?
   2. I am interested in testing whether the FA changed significantly
   across the different timepoints and does that relate to the change in the
   cognitive score
   3. Is there an effect of treatment on this change in FA across time ?

Can you please suggest what programs in freesurfer will allow me to test
these questions on both voxelwise and ROI wise ?

Many thanks for your help and guidance,

Regards

Rito