External Email - Use Caution

Thank you for your reply! Using DOSS is precisely what I was trying to do, but
mri_glmfit doesn't let me. I worked around by creating the design matrix in
matlab and specify it to mri_glmfit directly, but I was wondering whether this
might be bug in the parsing of the FSGD file. As a minimal example to
reproduce, see the attached file. Trying to run mri_glmfit (doesn't even need
more input specified), I get:

$ mri_glmfit --fsgd dosstest.fsgd doss
gdfRead(): reading dosstest.fsgd
INFO: DeMeanFlag keyword not found, DeMeaning will NOT be done.
Continuous Variable Means (all subjects)
0 C 32.1111 8.50417
1 D 0.555556 0.496904
2 E 5.44444 3.49956
Class Size and Means of each Continuous Variable
1 A  1  50.0000   1.0000   4.0000
2 B  8  29.8750   0.5000   5.6250
ERROR: Class A has 1 members. With 3 variables and using DODS, you need at
least 4 members

dosstest.fsgd:
GroupDescriptorFile 1
    Title DOSSTest
    DOSS
    Class A
    Class B
    Variables C D E
Input SUBJECT1 A 50 1 4
Input SUBJECT2 B 30 0 12
Input SUBJECT3 B 29 0 5
Input SUBJECT4 B 31 1 3
Input SUBJECT5 B 20 1 4
Input SUBJECT6 B 42 1 6
Input SUBJECT7 B 33 0 11
Input SUBJECT8 B 30 0 1
Input SUBJECT9 B 24 1 3

Concerning demeaning: I am only going to use a contrast vector for differences
in intercept between the groups [-1 1 0 0 0] and had the understanding that
demeaning would't be necessary in this case. Am I mistaken or is there other
reasons to do this especially for eTIV?

Thank you very much and
with best wishes,
Cornelius