External Email - Use Caution

Dear Doug,

Thank you for the announcement of 7.2.0 update.
I updated using freesurfer-linux-ubuntu18_amd64.tar.gz and noticed that the
'mni' directory is missing.

As a result, now the shell shows warning about MNI

=====
-------- freesurfer-linux-ubuntu18_x86_64-7.2.0-20210714-aa8f76b --------
Setting up environment for FreeSurfer/FS-FAST (and FSL)
FREESURFER_HOME   /usr/local/freesurfer/7.2.0
FSFAST_HOME       /usr/local/freesurfer/7.2.0/fsfast
FSF_OUTPUT_FORMAT nii.gz
SUBJECTS_DIR      /home/username/freesurfer/7.2.0/subjects
WARNING: MINC_BIN_DIR not defined.
         'nu_correct' and other MINC tools
         are used by some Freesurfer utilities.
         Set NO_MINC to suppress this warning.