External Email - Use Caution

Good afternoon FreeSurfer experts,

Hope that everyone is well and staying safe!

I tried opening LGI freeview (or tksurferfv) output, and I have been
running into the following issues (see code and error message outputs
below). Any ideas how I could fix this? Please let me know if additional
details are needed.

Bolded code is what I inserted. Outputs are not bolded.

*tksurfer HAR30303_srs2_2 lh inflated -overlay lh.pial_lgi*
zsh: command not found: tksurfer
*tksurferfv HAR30303_srs2_2 lh inflated -overlay lh.pial_lgi*
ERROR: cannot find lh.pial_lgi
*cd $SUBJECTS_DIR/HAR30303_srs2_2/surf*
*tksurferfv HAR30303_srs2_2 lh inflated -overlay lh.pial_lgi*
freeview -f
/Applications/ace_complete/HAR30303_srs2_2/surf/lh.inflated:curvature=/Applications/ace_complete/HAR30303_srs2_2/surf/lh.curv:overlay=lh.pial_lgi:overlay_threshold=2,2,5
-viewport 3d
/Applications/freesurfer/bin/fsvglrun: line 20: conditional binary operator
expected
/Applications/freesurfer/bin/fsvglrun: line 20: syntax error near
`FS_ALLOW_VGLRUN'
/Applications/freesurfer/bin/fsvglrun: line 20: `if [[ ! -v FS_ALLOW_VGLRUN
]]; then'

Also within the surf folder, I tried something like: *freesurfer -v
lh.pial_lgi*
Output in freeview was just a dark screen - tried changing the color map
but nothing improved this issue.

Thank you so much!