On 8/9/2021 5:51 AM, 刘 亚飞 wrote:

        External Email - Use Caution

Hello!

In the process of learning freeSurefer, I have two questions:

The first question is that I want to convert a file in .stl format to a .pial file, but the error "does not apear to be an STL file" appears when using the mris_convert command, and I confirm that my stl file path is Accurate, do you know how to convert stl files to pial files?

I  don't know what an stl file is. It is hard to debug what is going on without the command line and terminal output, so please include those

The second question is how to use freesurfer to perform cortial surface parcellation with only .pial files?

don't know what you mean or are trying to do

Thank you!