From: freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
<freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> on behalf of Iglesias Gonzalez, Juan
E. <jiglesiasgonza...@mgh.harvard.edu>
Sent: Friday 27 August 2021 22:02
To: Freesurfer support list <freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] Hippocampal subfields

Dear Erik
I’m not sure I understand. What does your output file look like?
Cheers,
/Eugenio

Juan Eugenio Iglesias
Senior research fellow
CMIC (UCL), MGH (HMS) and CSAIL (MIT)
http://secure-web.cisco.com/1lOExJeky8AFqkFfrzJ79hMnVWS5jkY1XvPoEM7_fiDyZiO2NCivnLmj1kLuPRm2w88EDcWDJFNg74iZ5sXiGABC3n_oKlQ0uGC_9nPN9HjPWymVUYBrBeTboJSI7XzVHe1kg37ir15P16T7suVpnbFAkPhobCBTQwqWnq4d9hmBt5I1ybk3_w9_yFktbjWWuVl6uJ_6k6IUCsPgYNWjI5LqC-dobHYl3W_y6GhIsiANkJk6bKdBmRwDZDkB7o8lLevPO3On0jPYRQRhL13Rhgg/http%3A%2F%2Fwww.jeiglesias.com

On Aug 27, 2021, at 16:14, Erik O'Hanlon