Would it be possible to send me the dicom files?

Ruopeng

On Sep 1, 2021, at 1:14 PM, Peled, Noam
<npe...@mgh.harvard.edu<mailto:npe...@mgh.harvard.edu>> wrote:

The same error.
Also, when trying to run recon-all on these files.

Thanks,
Noam

From:
freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu<mailto:freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>

<freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu<mailto:freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>>
 On Behalf Of Wang, Ruopeng
Sent: Wednesday, September 1, 2021 12:57 PM
To: Freesurfer support list
<freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu<mailto:freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>>
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] freeview: sh: 1: Syntax error: Bad fd number

What if you use mri_convert to convert them to a mgz or nii volume? Do you get
the same error?

Ruopeng

On Sep 1, 2021, at 10:52 AM, Peled, Noam
<npe...@mgh.harvard.edu<mailto:npe...@mgh.harvard.edu>> wrote:

Hello!
I’m trying to use freeview to visualize FSPGR  dicoms files.
I’m using ubuntu 18.04 with tcsh shell. I’m getting the following error:
sh: 1: Syntax error: Bad fd number

Here is the full error message:

Starting DICOMRead2()
dcmfile =~/Desktop/04254335/05641194
dcmdir = ~/Desktop/04254335
Ref Series No = 3
Found 200 files, checking for dicoms
Found 200 files, checking for dicoms
5
/05641194
Found 198 dicom files in series.
Found 198 dicom files in series.
oms
5
/05641194
First Sorting
Computing Slice Direction
Vs: 0 0 1
Vs: 0 0 1
Second Sorting
IsDWI = 0, IsPhilipsDWI = 0
Counting frames
nframes = 1
nslices = 198
ndcmfiles = 198
INFO: rescale not needed
PE Dir = ROW (dicom read)
JPEG compressed, decompressing
cd ~/Desktop
fsdcmdecompress --i ~/Desktop/04254335/05641194 --o
/tmp/basuia.tmp.decompressed.dcm.yK9HZZ --jpeg >&
/tmp/basuia.tmp.decompressed.dcm.yK9HZZ.dcmdjpeg.out
sh: 1: Syntax error: Bad fd number
ERROR: 512, see /tmp/basuia.tmp.decompressed.dcm.yK9HZZ.dcmdjpeg.out for more
details
QObject::~QObject: Timers cannot be stopped from another thread

Thanks,
Noam