Hi Mona - You need to add the location of the ANTs executables to your path.

Best,
Anastasia.

________________________________
From: freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
<freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> on behalf of Nasiriavanaki, Zahra,M.D.
<znasiriavan...@mgh.harvard.edu>
Sent: Sunday, December 5, 2021 12:21 PM
To: freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu <freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
Subject: [Freesurfer] Tracula error

Hello,

I’ve been running the trac-all -prep step and I faced this error:

ConvertTransformFile 3
/autofs/cluster/guptagp/zn025/ALD/subjects/1/dmri/xfms/diff2syn0GenericAffine.mat

/autofs/cluster/guptagp/zn025/ALD/subjects/1/dmri/xfms/diff2syn0GenericAffine.txt
 --hm --ras
ConvertTransformFile: Command not found.
Linux bee.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu<http://bee.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
3.10.0-1160.31.1.el7.x86_64 #1 SMP Thu Jun 10 13:32:12 UTC 2021 x86_64 x86_64
x86_64 GNU/Linux

trac-preproc exited with ERRORS at Fri Dec  3 14:29:56 EST 2021

Could you please let me know what the problem is? I’m running it in dev
environment.

Thanks,
Mona

Zahra (Mona) Nasiriavanaki, M.D.