External Email - Use Caution

Hi,

I have been trying to incorporate segmentation files from SPM into FreeSurfer
to improve the surfaces, but I am not sure if I am going about it in the right
way. I have been replacing the wm.mgz file with a file from SPM and then
running ‘recon-all -s ${subject} -autorecon2-wm -autorecon3’, but I keep
getting errors. I have tried using both conform and conform_min as part of
mri_convert when replacing the wm.mgz file with an SPM file but in both cases I
still get errors.

Are there other steps I should be taking or a different line of code I should
run to get this to work?

Thanks,
Nathan