External Email - Use Caution

Hi,

I saw the same question has been asked and no answer was provided:
I run
  ----     "mri_cor2label --c fsaverage/mri/aseg.mgz --id 4 --l
fsaverage/label/Left-Lateral-Ventricle.label --surf fsaverage lh"    -----
to hopefully extract lateral ventricles volume into a overlay of surface
base. however, gave me error: "dim mismatch between surface (100515) and
input (16777216)".  What should I change?

BTW, Also have questions for the following steps and hope you can answer
that too:
1. convert surface-based label to volume,
"mri_label2vol --label fsaverage/label/Left-Lateral-Ventricle.label
--subject fsaverage --hemi lh --identify --temp fsaverage/mri/T1.mgz --o
fsaverage/mri/lh.Left-Lateral-Ventricle.nii --proj frac 0 1 0.01
2. Better ROI with mri_binarize
"mri_binarize" --dilate 1 -erode 1 --i
fsaverage/mri/h.Left-Lateral-Ventricle.nii --o
fsaverage/mri/h.Left-Lateral-Ventricle.nii --min 1
3. constrain the thick ROI
"mris_calc -o fsaverage/mri/h.Left-Lateral-Ventricle.nii
fsaverage/mri/h.Left-Lateral-Ventricle.nii  mul
fsaverage/mri/h.Left-Lateral-Ventricle.ribbon.mgz
4. Questions: Are the aforementioned steps correct?  In the end, if I have
a couple of ROIs, what should I use to combine them. or just load them
separately with lh.white and lh.pial.

Best,
Qi