You can run a group analysis
https://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/FsTutorial/GroupAnalysis
One of the outputs will be the correlation (along with the sig of the correlation)

On 2/13/2022 6:35 PM, Koustav Chatterjee wrote:

        External Email - Use Caution

Dear FreeSurfer experts,

I am trying to find the correlation between the regional cortical thickness and volume with different clinical measures of a neurodegenerative condition. I am using DK atlas to get the cortical measures and establish the correlation using SPSS, a statistical software.

But, I would like to get FreeSurfer developed images. I would like to learn how to get the areas through images (the FreeSurfer pipeline generated images showing brain regions associated with clinical measures I am interested in).

Looking for your kind help.

Regards,
KC