Can you try tkregisterfv ? The old tk tools are not supported any more. tkregisterfv uses freeview

On 3/17/2022 6:03 AM, Nathan Kindred (PGR) wrote:

        External Email - Use Caution

Hi Isabelle,

It’s been a couple of years since I ran FreeSurfer on a Mac, but I also have had this issue before and it was due to the macOS. I don’t know if anything has changed recently but if not then the only solution would be to try to install an older macOS that will support 32bit apps.

Best,

Nathan

*From: *freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu <freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> on behalf of Isabelle Deschamps <isabelle.descha...@georgiancollege.ca>
*Date: *Wednesday, 16 March 2022 at 19:20
*To: *freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu <freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
*Subject: *[Freesurfer] FW: Tkregister2 not opening GUI

⚠External sender. Take care when opening links or attachments. Do not provide your login details.

*        External Email - Use Caution *

Good afternoon,

I am following up on my question regarding the GUI for TKregister2 and TKregister2_Cmld not opening.

Is there another way to open the GUI?

Thank you kindly for your help,

isabelle