Can you send the fsgd file?

On 4/1/2022 3:28 PM, Laura Willers de Souza wrote:

        External Email - Use Caution

Hello FreeSurfer Developers,

I'm extracting beta values ​​from some analyzes and I would like to know if I'm extracting and interpreting these values ​​correctly.

To extract the beta values ​​I used this command:
mri_segstats --seg lh.cortisol_CSF.glmdir/cortisol_CSF_slope/perm.th20.neg.sig.ocn.mgh --i lh.cortisol_CSF.glmdir/beta.mgh --excludeid 0 --avgwf lh.cortisol_CSF.beta.clusters.dat

The model consists of 1 group and 1 covariate.
I used the contrasts for intercept and slope.
The beta values ​​extraction file contains 2 lines (image below).

  * Would the first line be the beta value for the intercept and the
    second line for the slope?
  * Thus the glm equation for the 1st cluster would be:   cortical
    thickness = 2.57 - 0.12X + n

Is this correct?

Thanks in advance!

*Laura Willers de Souza *

Master Student in Biochemistry

Zimmer Lab - Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul

- Porto Alegre/RS - Brazil