First, what is rReslice_Combined_roi_meanRD.nii? How was it created? If that is you lesion map, then it is  not the right input to BBR. I can't remember, but if the AAL is in the MNI152 space, then it will be easier to just run recon-all on the MNI152 ( or whatever the atnatomical reference is for the AAL). You can then just run mri_vol2surf using --regheader and  skip BBR. You may have to play with some of the options (eg, projection fraction)