Please be advised,

This message contained one or more of the following prohibited file types:
(.zip,.bat,.exe,.pif,.scr).  The file(s) have been automatically removed from
the message, in order to protect the privacy of our patients and employees, and
to protect the integrity of our systems and data.   As a security measure to
prevent potential viruses and malware, Partners prohibits the receipt of
attached files that have the potential to execute malicious code.

You should contact the sender, and if you are sure that the original attached
file(s) are safe, please use the Partners Secure File Transfer system,
https://transfer.partners.org <https://transfer.partners.org> to work with the
sender to securely transfer the removed attachment(s).

If you do not have an account on the Partners Secure File Transfer System,
please register for an account by using the following steps:

1. Go to https://transfer.partners.org <https://transfer.partners.org>
2. Click on "I don't have an account yet"
3. Enter your email address and click Register 4. You will receive an email
with final instructions

More information can be found at http://rc.partners.org/sFTP
<http://rc.partners.org/sFTP> (Partners login required)

If you have any questions or issues please enter a ticket in ServiceNow or call
your Service Desk.

**** Original message follows ****

        External Email - Use Caution

Hi,

We run freesurfer 6 on an HPC environment. We received this error when trying
to run an asegstats2table script:

[jabsher@node0130 results]$ ./asegstats2table_scr
  File "/zfs/hpcnirc/usr/bin/freesurfer/bin/asegstats2table", line 195
    print 'ERROR: subjects are not specified (use --subjects SUBJECTS)'
                                                                      ^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax
  File "/zfs/hpcnirc/usr/bin/freesurfer/bin/asegstats2table", line 195
    print 'ERROR: subjects are not specified (use --subjects SUBJECTS)'
                                                                      ^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax
[jabsher@node0130 results]$

We are running this version:
You are running this version of FreeSurfer:
freesurfer-Linux-centos6_x86_64-stable-pub-v6.0.0-2beb96c

Here are the loaded modules:
Currently Loaded Modules: 1) libxml2/2.9.10-gcc/8.3.1 2)
openblas/0.3.10-gcc/8.3.1 3) matlab/2021b 4) anaconda3/5.1.0-gcc/8.3.1 5)
openmpi/3.1.6-gcc/8.3.1-cuda10_2-ucx 6) cuda/10.2.89-gcc/8.4.1

The script is attached.

We've gone to the wiki page (asegstats2table - Free Surfer Wiki
(harvard.edu)<https://secure-web.cisco.com/1eU_J79ltbqe0p9Duk2YmurJuRaHFOpDSqizGlzIClXlSHNDoX01peVPjCFssUOA3Mlb1quthTsKUOfwS65KSww69BVSi4WssLubqfwojanbJzn-txjP9a9dcTomTOV47KEO0yipyn-gnMGh5mQc2nBSnbXc_JNClpRWtfC1J2Sop4yZHPaYE92ZUl5HfmMDILQnf83VYL_C-Cavmj6n8fGo9WczFU394e19usu80uYI_hQzzkzJg185KV2k_S54OlGfGXdu7wD2uN4b430Gi-LCfT5Al1pK98T5MuwWv_bfGXWxOH6MAGE-4ViTJD4OV/https%3A%2F%2Fsurfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu%2Ffswiki%2Fasegstats2table>
 and tried essentially all permutations, including specifying the aseg.stats
files by name for each subject. The "use -subjects" error comes up every time,
and we tried this as specified, with -subjects followed by all the
directory/subject names, with a \ at the end of each line for readability.

I know this must be something very straightforward, but hoping you can help.
Thanks,

Warm Regards,

John R. Absher, MD, FAAN
Associate Professor, University of South Carolina School of Medicine Greenville
Department of Internal Medicine, Division of Neurology
Clinical Assistant Professor, Clemson University School of Health Research
(CUSHR)
Graduate Faculty, Clemson University School of Public Health Sciences
Prisma Health-Upstate
200 Patewood Drive, Suite 350B
Greenville, SC 29615
john.abs...@prismahealth.org<mailto:john.abs...@prismahealth.org> or
abs...@mailbox.sc.edu<mailto:abs...@mailbox.sc.edu> or
jabs...@clemson.edu<mailto:jabs...@clemson.edu>
864-454-4500 (office)
864-350-6655 (mobile)
864-454-4505 (fax)

[cid:image001.jpg@01D89871.8F9C2110]

Inspire health. Serve with compassion. Be the difference.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited by law.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately.
A MIME attachment of type <application/octet-stream> was removed here
 by a drop-attachments-by-name filter rule on the host
<esa8.hc4087-85.iphmx.com>.