External Email - Use Caution

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for a postdoc to start this year or 2023. Candidates should
have a PhD in neuroscience, machine learning or related fields.

Research topics are quite flexible and can include can include developing
machine learning algorithms for predicting disease progression from
large-scale brain imaging data, individual-specific brain network
organization, multi-modal fusion/prediction (e.g., relating brain imaging
with wearable & smartphone data), neural mass modeling, deep phenotyping,
brain network dynamics and naturalistic paradigms. I am particularly
interested in applications to aging, Alzheimer’s disease dementia and
neurodevelopment.

Lab website can be found here
(https://secure-web.cisco.com/163_oJDbnYF8kJLTi8C6K0GEnoNtFGd19DY-CEBe1pYtwKc5u_lOCaszWX1ur1DNvrMAXvVuSTBu0hNERfcbfbY4IaurnedCTIKybzAqNKHd38znjhFcer6rqxyC0O4Lf7g5ti4RHZsp6r3Gqo6gSVd_qR-F-psaG_3T8Szj_HZOjPoPHDHmA51T2ercEiqPBy_c9uoCKKlcaxGEs8-LyhRlxDyOxhuYIik8VNKmeF9uNWMFG63p0Sy99gVYQmZime2gXDvul8deJDMwUSBNurbs9Fjb31-L4_nOG2-ym-D7FMaMNRVK2jUrVfsXLIIA8onWaWh2AiGIJlCRJcKMcLg/https%3A%2F%2Fsites.google.com%2Fview%2Fyeolab%2Fhome).
Interested candidates can email their CV to me.

Thanks,
Thomas