I'm not sure what you mean by "inflate" here. Do you just mean to run recon-all? Usually, you would run recon-all, then run segmentHA, then register the fMRI to the anatomical (bbregister), then map the segs to the fMRI space (mri_label2vol), then run something like mri_segstats --seg segs-in-fmri.mgz --ctab ctab-for-HA --excludeid 0 --avgwf ha-avgwf.dat --i fMRI.nii.gz
the ha-avgwf.dat will have a column for each seg in the ctab (excluding 0)