mri_cc. Look in the recon-all.log file for an example command line. You may want to change the output file so that you do not overwrite what is there.

On 8/31/2022 9:56 AM, Sam W wrote:

        External Email - Use Caution

Hi Bruce,

Thank you for the response! Which freesurfer command do I need to run with -t 0?

Best regards,
Sam

On Sat, Aug 27, 2022 at 3:44 AM Fischl, Bruce <bfis...@mgh.harvard.edu> wrote:

    I don’t think we ever write out the mid-sagittal plane, but we do
    compute it when we segment the callosum. You could set the lateral
    distance to extend the callosum to 0 with -t 0 and then it will
    only label cc voxels in the mid-sagittal plane

    *From:* freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
    <freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> *On Behalf Of *Sam W
    *Sent:* Friday, August 26, 2022 8:37 PM
    *To:* Freesurfer support list <freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
    *Subject:* [Freesurfer] midsagittal mask

    *        External Email - Use Caution *

    Hello!

    I ran recon-all on my subject, is it possible to create a mask of
    the midsagittal plane using freesurfer?

    Best regards,

    Sam

<https://secure-web.cisco.com/1nVcXuwbIwk06A1lHk0N_nOrnwAR0obzPfaAjxFPdY7z7HlBGkI5eOV-VaiHQpwXro56Y4HuuUuS4SPVMjizYwJfDwHv8R8QZO_ltOHfSRTPM08Ei9n76WPwB6nsgL_ZV_VwZtDSCoc55ifDAfFWYXzsFrsilejKzlvQlsv4je9b6DKoGegdTf9ZdMUYSTIdmqaGq2DIwPVH2SF8Czg3PzurGOUcE7H69MAtEPT86sSyODSkJAZoJaNSRjnuZ4xa1R4mu_ygt7GfTEshmVTYs-I7Z-kEPjbJbkrKaOMH4voRsm3wxFf_g9GyuUa-lM6ws/https%3A%2F%2Fmail.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu%2Fmailman%2Flistinfo%2Ffreesurfer>
    The information in this e-mail is intended only for the person to
    whom it is addressed.  If you believe this e-mail was sent to you
    in error and the e-mail contains patient information, please
    contact the Mass General Brigham Compliance HelpLine at
    *MailScanner has detected a possible fraud attempt from
    "secure-web.cisco.com" claiming to be*
    https://www.massgeneralbrigham.org/complianceline

<https://secure-web.cisco.com/10zuDtzNzUgDR5MQHn973zoHV0GRGvTmb1L487UtSD_wM7soXpFw6VCLLU1UoSlliY85j9Ilv0qm2E28N0CB2tTlVfQz5FNhh1HRLnRiqU14Pq5a6uiu9108U0bQ84vzkNtjwa7sjad-JamJPkHbV5CHPWqqZUV_qZ-iWz0rh0uzM2JxYtgPV4aX_vn8eFMsMt53QB-coyuhOnDqd1QY2gzhXLemT5Y2Do4qZYzy1UGaF3ZrtRFV-zNe6o6Nxz9MA6B-dTFgmM4Oorl8EOZSH9yy1nf9eyLfiN3_ovlxbiW3ph-E8ZCcJDupLTJiKw9sL/https%3A%2F%2Fwww.massgeneralbrigham.org%2Fcomplianceline>

    .