From: freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
<freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> On Behalf Of Eszter Boros
Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2022 5:11 PM
To: Freesurfer support list <freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
Subject: [Freesurfer] somatosensory cortex (S1)

        External Email - Use Caution

Dear FreeSurfer Team,

I would like to do a ROI analysis focusing on the primary somatosensory

cortex (S1) using Freesurfer and see the potential alterations after a

(behavioral) treatment .

I am wondering how I can do that? First, I picked and looked at the

postcentral gyrus and sulcus, but I am specifically interested in the face

area. Is there a way to make my analysis more accurate?

I am using Freesufer 7.1.1

Thank you for your answer! I greatly appreciate it.

All the best,

Eszter Boros