External Email - Use Caution

 I aim at FS-FAST preprocessing of rs-fMRI data and extracting timeseries from
Yeo's Networks.

 1 - I won’t perform a seed based analysis.

 2 - I want to exclude the five sets of nuisance variables in mkanalysis-sess.
Please could you check whether the command lines listed below are corrected for
this aim?

 mkanalysis-sess -analysis fc.noseed.surf.lh -surface fsaverage lh -fwhm 0
-notask -nuisreg vcsf.dat 5 -nuisreg wm.dat 5 -polyfit 5 -nskip 4 -mcextreg
-fsd rest -TR 1.67 -per-run -hpf 0.01 -lpf 0.1 -nowhiten -force
mkanalysis-sess -analysis fc.noseed.surf.rh -surface fsaverage rh -fwhm 0
-notask -nuisreg vcsf.dat 5 -nuisreg wm.dat 5 -polyfit 5 -nskip 4 -mcextreg
-fsd rest -TR 1.67 -per-run -hpf 0.01 -lpf 0.1 -nowhiten -force
selxavg3-sess -s subj_folder_name -a fc.noseed.surf.lh -overwrite -no-con-ok
selxavg3-sess -s subj_folder_name -a fc.noseed.surf.rh -overwrite -no-con-ok

 3 - I want to extract the timecourse, subject-by-subject, from each spitted
Yeo's component.

 The feature of produced "fc.noseed.surf" files are:
type: nii
dimensions: 163842 x 1 x 1
voxel sizes: 1.000000, 1.000000, 1.000000

 I have tried to use

 mri_segstats --slabel ${1} lh subj/label/Xcomponent --i
${1}/rest/fc.noseed.surf.lh/meanfunc.nii.gz --sum /Xcomponent.sum.txt --avgwf
Xcomponent.wav.txt

 But an error of dimension mismatch between input volume and seg occurs.
input 163842 1 1
seg 116809 1 1

 The input should be in fsaverage. Which is the correct average of set? And
what do I do to run correctly at this step?

 Thanks

Stefano