From: freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
<freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> On Behalf Of Nolan, Jackson
Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2022 1:34 PM
To: Freesurfer support list <freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] volumes/surfaces FS6.0 vs FS7.2/3.2

* External Email - Caution *
Hello Jim,

All subjects should be processed with the same version of freesurfer,
especially for longitudinal studies.
Either v6.x or 7.x should work for your purposes.

If you decide to go with v7.x, you can make a copy of the subjects run in v6.0,
then run v7.x using the outputs of v6.0, and the new outputs should respect the
edits made using v6.0.
      - Note: Running recon-all on processed subjects will overwrite the
outputs, so make a copy of your older data so it is not destroyed.

Best,
Jackson

From:
freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu<mailto:freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>