External Email - Use Caution

Hi,

Yes you are right! Taking out the -parallel solved the issue! Does this
mean v7 longitudinal recon-all does not support this flag?
I have one other question, any help would be appreciated. I ran the
baseline recon-all with the -bv (big ventricles) flag. Should I add this
flag for longitudinal processing as well, or will it not matter?

Thanks again for your support,
Best wishes
Julie