External Email - Use Caution

Difficult to enlarge your screenshots and read the text, but it looks like even
though the output from the setup script displays the path to FREESSURFER_HOME,
the script wrapper for the shell cannot verify that path actually exists.
  And it looks like you are using a “dot” directory named “.local” in your
path for FREESURFER_HOME which is usually reserved for hidden subdirs in the
shell.  I would not name any subdirectory to begin with a "dot" for normal
use with the shell, so try

$ mv .local local
… reset FREESURFER_HOME, source the setup script again, and see if running the
command works.
- R.
On Nov 15, 2022, at 19:59, Eric Yin <eric....@mail.utoronto.ca>
wrote:        External Email - Use
Caution        Hello! I’m trying
to run the aparcstats2table function on a single participant and I cannot seem
to get rid of the following segmentation fault error. I checked the forums and
did not find anyone with the same
problem. <9ECE8F5D2E7645A5962B55E842687C47.png> I have tried a
few different options. First, I read that aparcstats2table requires PATH to
lead to python2, but this call would throw the error that freesurfer has not
been sourced properly even though I sourced it manually. Please find my
Freesurfer version in the screenshot as well. I’m running on CentOS Linux v7
(Core). <4E289904EB384B21861CA9E16B7DD234.png> Then I thought
that it might be because freesurfer/7.2.0 requires a newer version of python,
but it also did not work for python3 or
python3.6. <64B17BE84D1E4AFBBF7FFCE28ED15CD7..png> Please let
me know if I’m doing something wrong, or if anyone has run into a similar
issue. Thank you for your