From: freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
<freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> On Behalf Of Steven Meisler
Sent: Monday, February 6, 2023 3:32 PM
To: freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] qcache morphometry measures are empty

        External Email - Use Caution
Hi,

Following up in reporting that it does appear to be an issue with Nibabel and
not FreeSurfer. mri_diff between the metric files reveals that they are not
empty. I have found an alternative for loading the morphological metrics in
python, so consider this issue solved, though I am curious why the files are
all the same sizes.

Best,
Steven

On Feb 6, 2023, at 14:17, Steven Meisler