External Email - Use Caution

Hello,

I am a longtime FS user. I have read threads on this topic but no
suggestions work in my case.  I have the license file in place. I removed
my previous version of FS and have updated to 7.3.2.  However, now when I
try to start Freeview, I get this problem report before the app even opens:
[image: image.png]
I have tried downloading the standalone Freeview, but get the same error.
I have restarted the computer, completely removed everything and
redownloaded it, but still the same issue persists.
I am using macOS Mojave, 10.16.6
Are you able to guide me how to fix this and open Freeview?

Thank you!

*Rankin W. McGugin, PhD *Research Assistant Professor

Department of Psychology

Vanderbilt University
email: rankin.mcgu...@vanderbilt.edu

work phone: (615) 322-4644