External Email - Use Caution

Freesurfer experts,

I have some surface data that I'd like to correlate with some other data,
although a linear regression would also be fine if I could get something like a
t-stat out of it.

This data came from two different PET tracers -- voxelwise data was resampled
via vol2surf onto each subjects cortical surface:

So I have, say, data like this:

tracer1_subj1_lh.mgh
tracer1_subj2_lh.mgh
.
.
.
.
tracer1_subjn_lh.mgh

And then I have another set:

tracer2_subj1_lh.mgh
tracer2_subj2_lh.mgh
.
.
.
.
tracer2_subjn_lh.mgh

I'd really like to just stack them all up with mris_preproc, something like
this:

mris_preproc --is tracer1_subj1_lh.mgh --is tracer1_subj2_lh.mgh [etc] --is
tracer1_subjn_lh.mgh --out tracer1_lh.mgh --hemi lh --fsgd tracer1.fsgd
mris_preproc --is tracer2_subj1_lh.mgh --is tracer2_subj2_lh.mgh [etc] --is
tracer2_subjn_lh.mgh --out tracer2_lh.mgh --hemi lh --fsgd tracer1.fsgd

The FSGD's are the same because the subjects are the same.

and then run something like...

mri_glmfit  --glmdir tracer1_tracer2_left --y tracer1_lh.mgh --fsgd
tracer1.fsgd --pvr tracer2.mgh --no-contrasts-ok --surface fsaverage lh

This doesn't have an output that's really what I'm looking for as far as I can
tell though, there's no fit statistics type overlay in the output folder,
probably because I'm doing something wrong.

Any help on this would be just wonderful!

-quentin finn

Houston Methodist. Leading Medicine. U.S. News & World Report has named Houston
Methodist Hospital the Best Hospital in Texas for 11 years in a row. Houston
Methodist is the No. 1 hospital in Texas and No. 15 in the nation. For more
than 100 years, Houston Methodist has provided the best — and safest — clinical
care, advanced technology and patient experience. That is our promise of
leading medicine.
houstonmethodist.org
 twitter.com/MethodistHosp
 facebook.com/HoustonMethodist ***CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE*** This e-mail is the
property of Houston Methodist and/or its relevant affiliates and may contain
restricted and privileged material for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for
the recipient), please contact the sender and delete all copies of the message.
Thank you.