On 2/17/2023 9:21 AM, Federica Di Antonio wrote:

        External Email - Use Caution

Dear Freesurfer experts,

I'm using PETsurfer. I've done the standard pipeline for all my subjects, using the cvs registration. I was wondering (maybe it's very stupid) when the standard pipeline "uses" the cvs resulting files (except for subcortical volume-based analysis and final resampling).
This is the only time it uses it.

Moreover, when I obtain a resampled file (like subctxgm.cvs.2mm.sm00.nii.gz ) should I process it with freesurfer?
I'm not sure what you mean to process it in freesurfer? Do you mean recon-all anatomical anlaysis? That is only for T1weighted MRI images.

Sorry for my english, maybe what I ask is not very clear, but I hope you can help me.
Thank you so much for your time and kindness!

Sincerely,
Federica