External Email - Use Caution

Thank you for your prompt response. Yes, while it does not show the brush
size and certain menu options being grayed out, when I hover the cursor
over these options the cursor becomes grayed out and it does not let me
click on any options. For example if I clicked the brush size nothing would
happen.

Thank you,

Carlos

--
Carlos Alcocer
B.A. Neurobiology and Behavior, Cornell University, 2019