From: freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
<freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> On Behalf Of tsengyuheng1...@gmail.com
Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2023 8:31 AM
To: Freesurfer support list <freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] Freeview error

        External Email - Use Caution
Hi Yujing,

It shows “-rw-rw-r--  1 username staff  0 Mar 15 09:44 T1.mgz” and “error:
mghRead(/Users/results/sub-101/mri/T1.mgz, -1): read error”.

Best,

Y. Z.

From:
freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu<mailto:freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>

<freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu<mailto:freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>>
 on behalf of Huang, Yujing
<yhuan...@mgh.harvard.edu<mailto:yhuan...@mgh.harvard.edu>>
Date: Wednesday, March 15, 2023 at 20:17
To: Freesurfer support list
<freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu<mailto:freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>>
Hi,

Can you check if the path is correct?  What does ‘ls -l
/Users/results/sub-101/mri/T1.mgz’ show?

If you do ‘mri_info /Users/results/sub-101/mri/T1.mgz’, does it report anything?

Best,

Yujing

From:

 On Behalf Of tsengyuheng1...@gmail.com<mailto:tsengyuheng1...@gmail.com>